Friday, March 27, 2009

I am a closet anti-feminist.

I will never understand the mind set of the "strong, independent woman." This is the woman that states: "I don't need a man." or "All men are dogs." or Decide that they are the pillars of our community...no, No, and NO!

I am not saying that I am not strong or independent...I am very strong. I am educated. I have my own place and a good career, but that is not my end all. I am talking about the women that go around flashing all their credentials in a man's face in an attempt to strip away his manhood. The man is the head of the household...if you found a good man. He is supposed to lead the dance, the woman should make it beautiful.

So for the women that can do everything by yourself, isn't that kinda tiresome? For the women that keep stating that they don't need a man, doesn't that make for a lonely life? For the women that keep ending up with dogs, you are what you attract.

Honestly, I treat my man like a king. I cook. I rub his back. He is definitely satisfied sexually...all because he is my man. I don't do things in order to get a tit-for-tat. I do things cause I want my man to be happy. And in return, my man takes care of me. He rubs my back when I am sore. He takes out my trash. He handles my car issues. Things will never be equal between us, because neither of us take score. I am loved and he is loved.

I am so happy that I am a woman. Cuz summa the mess that men have to claw through to get a good partner seems so silly. Y'all constantly got a woman telling you how much she doesn't need you...and you are supposed to take it. I can feel your frustration. To my good strong brothers, keep your search light on. There are other women out there that appreciate your efforts:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once again u put lite on my tunnel
some time seen there era no more reason out there quesha that aspec
ur a bleesing for a man and for u age didnt know there where any left